Give Your Targeted Audiences A Unique Online Experience By Making Your Websites More Mobile-Friendly with Responsive Web Development!
Is your business ready for the rapidly-growing mobile internet community? You should be and the time to take action is now. Many experts even predict that 2014 may be the year when Internet access through mobile gadgets will finally overtake desktop Internet access. Just take a look around you and you’ll agree that this is imminent – what with all the tablets, smartphones, and other web-enabled gadgets proliferating and used by people from practically all walks of life.
However, website designs of old were particularly intended for desktops and laptops with bigger screens, formats and layouts. Mobile gadgets make use of smaller screens which are touch-sensitive, thus requiring different layouts for content. Websites using old architecture will appear awkward or even unreadable when viewed from a mobile gadget with a smaller screen. This is why your business needs Digital Marketing Philippines’ Responsive Web Development Services to design and build a mobile-friendly website that is fully readable whatever gadgets your targeted audiences have at their disposal.
How Responsive Web Development Work?
- Responsive web development services helps you build mobile-friendly websites with an architecture that automatically adjust or adapt to the screens used by a particular website visitor when viewing your site
- This ability to automatically adjust according to the viewer’s screen makes responsive websites different from the previous mobile website standard, which has a fixed design intended for the small screens of mobile devices
- Unlike mobile websites that require separate m.website.com or website.mobi URLs, responsive websites gives you only one website with one URL that automatically adjusts to the format and layout according to the gadget used
- Using a single URL and a single website for any devices makes responsive websites better from an SEO standpoint. Multiple websites may have a negative impact on your PageRank and page authority. Responsive websites are indexed easier, has better and more established page authority especially for mobile users, and a single-domain backlink repository that will boost your SERP rankings
Why Use Responsive Websites for your Business?
- A website that is not mobile-friendly will only frustrate mobile users. 61% of such users will most like look for another website that will appear better on their mobile devices. With responsive websites, you get to keep website visitors from the mobile user community
- Google confirms that mobile-optimized websites will rank higher in SERPs for inquiries done through mobile devices
- There is no need for your business to maintain separate websites and domains intended for mobile devices, which require additional coding and canonical tags so you don’t have to worry about losing page authority
- A responsive website is more usable for your targeted audiences, giving them better website user experience. The results – satisfied site visitors that are likely to convert into loyal customers and brand ambassadors
Fully custom responsive website starts for as low as $599 with fully custom PSD designs with 2 mocks-ups and 1 custom homepage and innerpage converted into a fully functional WordPress website. Contact us now to get started!