Social media platforms have truly changed the landscape of communication at the present time. Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked-in and many more have made it possible to narrow the distance that hinders the online interaction process of two or more people, regardless of their location in the planet.
Social media is such a powerful tool that it even contributed to the success of several online as well as offline businesses. As a business owner your goal should be to use the most effective marketing campaign possible to gain even more clients or customers for your business. You can’t go wrong by choosing social media marketing.
Promoting your business on social means you are connecting your brand to you existing as well as future clients or customers. Implementing a social media marketing campaign means that you are extending your hand and actually connect with your prospective clients or customers in a more personal and meaningful way.
1. Comprehensive Market Search
5. Discussion with the Client
2. Competitive Analysis
6. Comprehensive Strategy
3. Business Intelligence
7. Set-up of Social Media Profile/s
4. Current Social Media Status Report
8. Compiling of Assets for content
1. News Posts
6. IG/FB Stories (Video)
2. Promotional (Branded Content)
7. Video contents: Promotional and Educational
8. Paid Marketing Management
4. Educational (Branded Content)
9. Monthly reporting and marketing call
5. IG/FB Stories (Photo)